Saturday’s route takes us from Hollywood glamour to the Malibu coast. We’ll meet at Friday’s end point, the northeast corner of the LA Zoo’s parking lot, and travel west along the Valley side of Griffith Park and past some of the big Hollywood studios. Then we’ll head over the Cahuenga Pass to Mullholland Drive, LA’s famous mountaintop road, where we’ll enjoy spectacular views of LA and the San Fernando Valley. We’ll head down through Laurel Canyon and the iconic Sunset Strip, center of the music scene in the 60s and 70s, and then cruise past the Beverly Hills Hotel and on through Bel Air, Brentwood and Pacific Palisades to the ocean. We’ll cruise the Pacific Coast Highway north through Malibu and then it’s up into the Malibu hills for some canyon carving. We’ll find our way back to the coast and then back down PCH through Santa Monica and Venice to our end point in Marina Del Rey. After the drive Rally drivers are invited to head over to ISP West for an open house Saturday evening.
Route Distance (Miles): Roughly 100 Miles
Driver's Meeting: 7:00AM
Group Departs: 7:30AM
- Hollywood Hills
- Laurel Canyon
- Sunset Strip
- Getty Villa
- Pacific Coast Highway
- Santa Monica Mountains
- There will be some stop and go through Hollywood. Try sticking with a group until we can meet up again if we're split up.
- Watch your speed. There are speed traps in certain areas.
- There are a coupe spots with very tight hairpin turns. Be careful.
- There are spots for food in some areas, but we still recommend packing your food/snacks/drinks/water.
Address: Zoo Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA (Same Spot as Day 1 Ending Point)
Address: 13438 Maxella Ave, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA (Barnes & Noble parking lot)
ISP West Open House:
Saturday Afternoon / Evening
- Tacos (A la carte pricing)
Map to ISP West:
Address: 20925 S. Brant Ave. Carson, CA 90810